Wednesday 30 October 2013

Question Time

Hello guys !

Well not much has happened really. I'm actually enjoying my half term which is fab and I'm getting work done... this has never happened before. But today I had a lovely day with my girly friends where we dressed up and got into the Halloween spirit ( get it? 'spirit'),

So now I'm sat in bed like normal having a good old think and I've kind of run dry of ideas... not good! This really isn't good so early on into my blogging especially considering you all keep sending me new ideas, but I am officially stuck. So i have 
decided to go through some of my emails and answer some of the questions you were asking me, picked out some of the more interesting ones and had a go at them so I hope this gives you a little more of an idea of who I am, what I like and some little embarrassing facts you may not have known



1. Thing you cant leave the house without?
My phone! My I Phone is my baby and I think I may love it more than most people to be honest. If I leave it at home I literally feel lost without it. This I'm sure is the same for most teenage girls but I can't stress enough how much I depend on it for everything from twitter to navigating me from place to place. Plus, I always have music on so forgetting it is hell when it comes to free periods at college. Also, my makeup bag is always with me as i am addicted to my colourful lipsticks so you never know when you are going to need a top up...as for all I know prince charming could come in and sweep me off my feet at anytime, hopefully not know because I look a state, but I want to look my best when he does...we can still hope.

2. Favorite brand of makeup? 

This one is easy...Rimmel! Now I have loved this brand for a while and their 'Wake me up' foundation is a life saver! Its got such god coverage, smells amazing and matches my skin perfectly. Also, their 'Appocalips lip lacquers' (or 'Show off lip lacquers' if you're in America) are my new best friend. They have such a rich pigmentation and the colour I have which is 'Big Bang' is a stunning bright red, perfect for special occasions or with a little black dress. I can't stress to you how much I love them and would highly recommend them to anyone! So that's why I love Rimmel.

3. Favorite flowers? 
Awww I love flowers! Unfortunately I have never had them brought for me...sad times. But I have to be really cliche and say roses. They remind me of Beauty and the Beast and i loved that film as a kid, plus they just look and smell so pretty and magical. Going to have to go and get some tomorrow now.

4. Favorite clothing store?
As for high street stores, I often find you can't go wrong with New look. I love this shop and if I need clothes it's always the first place I go to when out shopping as I normally find what I'm looking for there at a relatively cheap price. Also, you get student discount there which is always a bonus!

5. Favorite perfume? 
Marc Jacobs Daisy. Need I say more?

6. Heels of flats? 
Now as you all know, I'm a very very tall girly and the minute I put on a pair of heels I tower above almost anyone. However, I love my stupidly high heels. People always say 'Why are you wearing heels?' but they make me feel feminine and normal. So to take the mick I always try and find the tallest heels possible and wear them out because it annoys people. However, I do love my flats for college and just general days where I'm in my jeans, especially my converse.

7. Do you get good grades?
I'm a bit of a boff so yes I do get good grades. I take pride in my work and love school...how sad! But I want to go to uni and do well so I guess I need them.

8. Favorite colors?
Blues and Purples are my favorite but hopefully my room will be black and white soon which will look so cute!

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I am slightly ashamed of this but yes I do...a lot. I know its really bad for you but I do love my Powerade and Monster... not good I know but I'm trying to cut down.

10. Do you drink juice?
I drink a lot of fruit juice because I love it but its expensive so I often have to stick to squash... boring! Orange juice with all the bits is my favorite but I also like pomegranate. 

11. Do you like swimming?
I used to do swimming lessons when I was younger and always loved it but I haven't been in ages. I want to when it gets a bot warmer because I don't fancy it when its cold but I do love it, especially competitively.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Hahahaha sometimes! Fries or Chips as we call them here are usually quite chunky and if you want to dunk them in ketchup then you need a fork but if they are french fries then i use my fingers..piggy!

13. Whats your favorite moisturizer?
Definitely the Simple moisturizer! Simple is such a good brand and it always leaves me feeling revitalized and my skin looks and feels amazing. Would highly recommend the entire brand o anyone, including the cleanser...brilliant!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Now this is always a much heated debate between me and my friends, one of which I'm on Skype to now...'Hi Joe!' I personally don't see myself ever getting married or even meeting anyone to be honest, being 48 and having 3 dogs immersed in my career. How depressing!

15. Do you get mad easily 
No I wouldn't say I do to be honest. I have a lot of patience and it takes a lot for me to get mad but when I do loose it people definitely know about it.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No not really...weird question.

17. Any phobias? 
Not any specific phobias as such but the thought of failing anything scares me. I'm such a perfectionist that the thought of not doing well in something literally gives me nightmares.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes I do ! And they are disgustingly short it's vile. I have tried everything but I can't crack the habit. If anyone has any ideas then leave a comment below please!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not that i know of yet...lets hope I haven't jinxed it!

20. Do you drink coffee?
I do occasionally and I do really like it. I'm definitely a coffee person as I hate tea but Its very rare that I have a coffee rather than a Hot Chocolate or a cold drink.

21. Who are your favorite music artists?
I love music so I'm just going to list a load of different artists that spring to mind but the list is endless and varied:
-Ellie Goulding
-Bastille
-Foo Fighters
-All Time Low
-Blink 182
-Passenger
-Paramore
-Bring Me The Horizon
-Katy Perry
Justin Timberlake
-Beyonce
I think you get the jist of it.
22. Are you single? If so why?
Right, well I am most definitely single. I have only ever had one boyfriend and that lasted two weeks in high school which is embarrassing to say the least. I have never had a long term boyfriend but I have been on many dates. Personally, I would love a relationship, but with someone who truly cared about me and that I could trust with everything. Plus, I have a lot of baggage which will never go away so It's hard to find someone who understands stuff. I am single however by choice as I feel I have too much going on at the moment with school and home to even have time for a relationship and I need to spend time sorting myself out first before I enter anything. I do date and still hope that one day I will meet someone but it's not right for me at the moment. I don't like making myself vulnerable or completely opening up to people so this is another setback.
Phew. That took ages. I want to upload some pictures to go with some of the questions and I will get around to doing that for you all hopefully in the next couple of days which would be nice but until then, I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to comment them down bellow or email me them if you want to remain anon and it may give me some inspiration for my next blog but for now, i really want my bed. I love you all !
Keep smilling
Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment